About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Week in Our Lives-December 3rd

Welcome to December. 2012 is almost over and if you believe the Mayans, just 18 days left of the world. But I like to stay positive and think we have many more years ahead of us. 

This weekend was packed full of fun. My new scooter arrived! I ordered it to make my commute easier since the PATH is still down with no end in sight. Here I am, going for a test drive on Saturday morning. It's going to take a lot of practice for me to get comfortable with it. I'm not as young as I used to be.


Later on that morning, we went to Home Depot to pick out a Christmas tree. This was Landon's first time picking one out. Last year, I don't think we even took him out of his carseat while we got one. 


Here he is inspecting all of the trees.


In the little tree aisle. We have no room in the apartment for a big tree!


Our tree was so little that it could stand up in the back seat, no problem.


Decorating! Landon loved the nutcracker ornament. 



This weekend, Bartek was the greatest husband ever and watched Landon while I hung out with friends. I celebrated my friend Kayla's birthday on Saturday with pizza and cupcakes. And on Sunday, I went with friends to the Jets game. The game itself was really sad, but we had a good time anyway. It wasn't too cold, either, so we didn't freeze our butts off.



And much more fun to come this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment