About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, March 11, 2013

A Week in Our Lives-March 11, 2013

What a busy weekend we had! Lots of family and lots of fun!

On Friday night after work, we headed down to the Konopka's house so we could spend all day Saturday with them. We were there to celebrate Mrs. Konopka's birthday! We went for a walk at the park, checked out the petting zoo and then headed out for a delicious dinner. 
Landon is now a pro at the playground! 

Hangin' with a mule
...and a nasty pig
Happy Birthday Babcia!
Looking adorable in his new shirt
Sunday was a big day for our nephew, Wyatt. It was his baptism day and Bartek was blessed to be asked to be his Godfather. It was such a great service and Wyatt loved all of the attention! 

Getting dressed and looking dapper

What a good big sister

Getting wet!


Happy family
With the Godparents
Wyatt with Bartek and Carol
With the Grandparents

and the siblings

Brother and sister. What a cute pair
Then on to the after-party! Landon loved this Little Tikes car. He didn't want to get out of it!


Cool rings, Wyatt!
Giving baby cuz a kiss!

Helping Grandpa clean!
Such a fun weekend and we loved hanging out with our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment