About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Beach Baby

Our dreams of having an uber-blonde, tanned-skin surfer baby have been dashed. Just like his aversion to the pool (killing our "next-Michael Phelps" dreams), Landon also hates the ocean! I'm hoping it's just that he loves his warm baths so much that he can't stand the cold water. I'm counting on it, Mr. L! What will I do if my son is afraid of the water?!

Landon was great on the beach when we were holding him, but the sand just weirded him out. I'm sure he was thinking "Why is the ground hot and why does it move?"

Hopefully he grows out of it. While we wait for this to happen, enjoy some photos from Landon's first shore trip...






No comments:

Post a Comment