About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Year in the Life of Landy

This has quite possibly been the fastest year ever. Our life has changed so much since my little man came into this world at 12:47 PM exactly one year ago today. Yes, we've had many sleepless nights (sometimes weeks), but when I snuggled my little guy to sleep tonight, it's like those tough times never happened. I kiss the top of his head, where tufts of blond hair lay, and I think about how blessed my life is. I couldn't be any happier. Every day, his sweet personality shines through. Sometimes he's mischievous but sometimes all he wants to do is be lovable and loving.
Day 1

Month 1

Month 2

Month 3

Month 4

Month 5
Month 6
Month 7

Month 8
Month 9

Month 10 
Month 11

1 YEAR!
Happy Birthday my love! May the stars always shine for you, may you always feel love and joy in your heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment