About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cake Smash!

How often do you encourage your child to play with their food?! Smash it, baby!





The clean-up crew:





1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissi, Bartek and Landon!
    We all greet you from Szczawa and hope that you come to visit us in Poland soon. Each time you post a picture of Landon he seems to be more and more cute and adorable. And he has grown so much in past 12 months! We can't wait to meet him.
    Take care,
    Ala

    ReplyDelete