About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

One YEAR Old- My Baby is all Grown Up!

No more months to count. My big boy is now onto the "years"! I can't believe how fast this past year is gone. It feels like it was just yesterday we were in the hospital. Landon is now a walking pro. He doesn't crawl at all anymore. He has his own big boy walking shoes for walking outside. He says "mama" when he's in distress or wants to snuggle and "dada" when he wants to play....I wonder why!? He has seven teeth now and another on the way on the bottom. 



More pictures from this month...



Loving his birthday crown!
Landon's first fireworks!
At the kiddie table with big cuz
Big boy shoes!
Yayyyy playground!



1 comment:

  1. he is so cute! i love the pic of him in the tie :)
    -jess frank

    ReplyDelete