About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Cheap Bib Necklaces

I've been dying to get a bib necklace for weeks now. Yes, I'm late in jumping on this trend. Maybe it's my new love for colored jeans that is inspiring me to add even more punches of color to my wardrobe. Or maybe it's my denial that the summer is coming to an end. In any case, my mission to find bib necklaces has led me to two places: JCrew and Forever 21.

JCrew has some really beautiful bib necklaces...




but they come at a hefty price tag-$150!!

I found that Forever 21 has some much cheaper alternatives:
Faceted Bead Necklace-$9.80

Faux Stone Necklace-$6.80 
Faceted Bib Necklace- $10.80


Of course you get what you pay for, but in my opinion, I'm not going to spend a lot of money on a trend that may be over in a few months. Hopefully I'll have a chance to stop by a mall this weekend to finally pick one of these babies up!

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to forever 21, but I think I may go just to check out the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete