About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, October 22, 2012

A Week in Our Lives-October 22nd

I can't believe that October is rapidly coming to an end. Where is all this time going!?!

This weekend was full of relaxing family time. We went down to Bartek's parents' house to celebrate my father-in-law and brother-in-law's Names Day , which falls on October 24th. We had lots of delicious food and yummy cake in celebration and spent some time vegging with each other.

Just chillin' on this tiger here.
We took Landon to an AWESOME (!) playground, which I'll tell you more about on Wednesday. But he had a ball and it's right next to the beach too, so he got to play in the sand beforehand.







I can't wait to go back to this playground!

On Saturday, I went to a friend's baby shower and had a great time. It's so exciting to see friends joining the parent club. Just knowing how much joy and love they are about to experience is such a sweet thing to look forward to for them. I can't wait to have play dates with them!

Sunday was a day full of errands, Sweet Tooth baking and cleaning. With all of the business of this weekend, I didn't have time to finish Landon's Halloween costume. I need to get to work on it! Pics to come next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment