About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, October 8, 2012

A Week in Our Lives-October 8th

This past week has been indescribable! First and for most, my beautiful nephew, Wyatt Rhys, was born this afternoon, weighing in at a hefty 9 lbs, 8 oz. Mother and baby are both doing great. Look at all of that hair!



Love, love, love this photo! So much love here. 
Daddy with his newborn son.
Big sis already showing how much she cares for her brother 
Grandma's first time holding the newest addition to the grandkids
Grandpa-lovin

Family photo!

I was so happy to visit them all today. Wyatt Rhys is so lucky to have such great parents, a great sister and great grandparents. He is going to feel so much love from all around. 

Before all of the excitement of today, we had a fun football weekend! We took Landon to his first game ever-to see the now 5-0 Scarlet Knights take on the UConn Huskies. He had a great time! He didn't even flinch when the touchdown cannon fired. 


Getting a ride from Kayla into the stadium


Smiles all around from Lee and Kayla

Landon obviously didn't get the black-out memo, neither did the guy behind us

Looks so cute in his hat

Future Scarlet Knight

Loving the view from Mommy's shoulders

We all had such a good time! I can't wait to take him to another game!

No comments:

Post a Comment