About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wanderlust Wednesday-Seven Presidents Park

At the recommendation of a co-worker, this past weekend we checked out Seven Presidents Park in Long Branch, New Jersey. The park itself is a County-run beach front park, but the special gem is Tony's Place, an amazing playground. 


It has two separate areas for the 2-5 year olds and the 5+ year olds. We didn't spend much time in the older kids area, but from what I saw, it looks incredible. It has a pirate ship and a rock climbing wall. 

In the 2-5 year old area, there are a few slides, a crawl-through tunnel, a tic-tac-toe game and a set of musical "instruments" that children can bang on or yell into to make noise. There's also a playhouse.

The entire ground of the playground is made with a rubberized surface for unsteady toddlers like Landon.









The park is free during the off-season, but from Memorial Day to Labor Day, you have to pay for parking and beach access.

No comments:

Post a Comment