About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, October 15, 2012

A Week in Our Lives-October 15th

Sorry for the week-long hiatus....we only have one computer and Bartek has been pretty busy with school work. I've also decided to take a few days off for some sanity. This week held a lot in store for us. 

Friday, after a quick trip to the dentist, I brought Landon into the city to see my coworkers. He was super shy and clingy at first, but eventually opened up. He loved running around with my coworker's little boy who was also in the office. 

On Saturday, we met up with our friends at Warwick Valley Winery for some lounging in the sun on the grass with a bottle (or twelve) of wine. The temperature was supposed to be in the mid-50s so we were worried that it would ruin the day.  But maybe it was sitting in the sun or the wine that kept us warm. 








On Sunday, I took Landon down to meet his baby cousin for the first time. As much as I'd love to say that he gave Baby Wyatt hugs and kisses, he barely even noticed Wyatt was there. I guess that's a good thing. At least he wasn't jealous!


Afterwards, he went with Big Cuz to the playground. He was really brave and went down the slides no problem! He was even giggling the whole way down.


And then they threw sticks into the stream and ran around...






First family picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment