About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, October 1, 2012

A Week in Our Lives-October 1st

Wow, I can't believe it's already October. September really flew by...maybe because we had so many fun things to look forward to. There's lots of fun coming up in October too, it'll be the end of the year before we know it!

This week it really sunk in that Bartek is back to school. He had a nice long break since his class in the summertime, but now it's back to the grind for him. It stinks because Landon and I see him less during the week but we know it's for the best. And it helps us to make the most of the weekends.

This weekend, Landon and I met up with my friend, Tanner, and her niece, Cali, to do some apple picking. Since we are still loaded up on apples from two weeks ago, we were more like "apple assisting"...aka, walking around with them and making sure the apples weren't poisoned.






We took a tractor ride up to the top of the hill to the apple-picking area. Afterwards, we went to the market area of Pennings farm, played with some chickens and goats, and had some dinner. 








I love the Fall. Visiting orchards can be so much fun and for some reason, I can't really put my finger on it, I love being outside in jeans, sneakers and sweatshirts! It's so comforting!

We spent Sunday watching the Niners crush the Jets (sad face on my part, but Bartek was ecstatic!). Babcia, Dziadek and Uncle Rafal stopped by for a little bit with some dessert. It was such a fun weekend! Can't wait for the next few weekends to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment