About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fashion Fridays-Stacked Rings

My new fashion obsession is stacked rings. I saw this pin on Pinterest a few days ago and I've been obsessed with finding my own rings ever since. When you click through the link on Pinterest, it takes you to a fashion newsletter, that doesn't have anything (at least that I can find) about the rings. I've now made it my mission to have at least some of these rings!
Pinterest.com
I found a bunch of stacking rings on Etsy which is the place to go for custom jewelry. I purchased all of my jewelry and accessories for my wedding on Etsy and I was 100% satisfied with all of it. 

Out of all the searches I did on Etsy, my favorite group of rings was this one:
Etsy seller "SilverHorizonDesigns", first ring is $10, every additional one is $5
The shop is located here.  I like that you can choose which rings you want. I'd definitely go for the twisty, the mini pearls and the hammered. It's great because you can create your own unique stack with different types of textures, like the picture above. 

Etsy seller "bellaflor", 3 rings for $26
I really love the set of rings above because they are rose gold! Rose gold is a favorite of mine. I guess it's really bronze, but "rose gold" sounds so much prettier and the tone of rose gold is just so romantic. I would get handfuls of jewelry in rose gold if I could. You can visit the shop here.

Etsy seller, "BlueCrabBay", 3 rings for $18.99
This last set of rings has the beaded texture. Randomly, it reminds me of the those beaded chains that key chains are on sometimes. After reading that last line back in my head, I'm not really sure why I love it, maybe because it's gold-colored. Shop is located here

In the case of stacking rings, I feel like you can mix metals. Normally, I wouldn't but since these bands are so tiny, I don't think you could really see a huge difference in the colors.

Which rings would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment