About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, September 10, 2012

A Week in Our Lives-September 10th

I decided that Monday posts will be centered on things we've done in the past week. It's a way for us to keep our friends and families updated without overloading their Facebook feeds because I know how sometimes it can be annoying! So if you want to read ahead, be my guest! If not, then you can pass!

This past Friday, Landon and I ventured over to the Central Park Zoo. It was Landon's first time at a zoo and he absolutely loved it!
Waiting to the ferry to take us to Manhattan


Landon was OBSESSED with the penguins! He kept running back and forth and tried to bang on the glass. 
He also really loved the polar bear. From a lower vantage point, you could see the polar bear swimming up to the glass and pressing his bum on it. Every time the polar did that, Landon cracked up.

Awesome seals sunning themselves
Landon also loved feeding the sheep and llamas 

On Saturday, we had a date night!!!! I know it seems silly to be so excited about it, but when you're a parent of a young child, it rarely happens! Landon stayed with Babcia and Dziadek while we went to a lovely Italian dinner and then to see the play "Once" on Broadway. 

We hadn't been to Broadway in a really long time so it was so nice! I didn't really know anything about "Once" except for the main song (admittedly, I knew it from American Idol....I'm so embarrassed!) 




It was such a sweet story and funny too! The cast is so incredibly talented. Besides the tremendous acting, they all played various instruments throughout the play. I loved it so much, although it didn't quite have the ending I had hoped for. It was a tearjerker though! I definitely recommend seeing it!

It was such a great weekend for us! 

And I just had to share this picture! Landon got stuck trying to reach for something in the basket of his stroller. Lol! Don't worry, he was only there long enough for me to take this picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment