About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cooler Temps Mean It's Time for Baby Denim!

It's weird how once Labor Day comes and goes, summer seems to automatically disappear. No more beach. Less skin exposed. It almost seemed like even Mother Nature decided summer was over this week and temperatures dropped by 10-15 degrees. It was so refreshing walking to work this week with the temperatures being in the 60s in the morning. I loved it.

Another thing I loved this week was putting Landon in jeans again! It was too cool out to wear shorts on Tuesday, so I broke out his brand-spanking-new Gap jeans and he looked so adorable, I wanted to eat him up!



Sorry for the Landon-montage, but I can't help it!

I have to say, one of my favorite things about Fall, being a mom now, is being able to dress my son up in adorable clothes. The jeans are just too much! I can't wait to break out his new argyle sweater!

Yay for Fall!

1 comment: