About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, September 17, 2012

A Week in Our Lives-September 17th

It sure has been a busy week for us. Lucky for Bartek, he had the week off (and this week too) so he had a chance to really enjoy some peace and quiet at home. He celebrated his birthday playing golf and then had a little co-birthday celebration with our friend, Jordan, in the city.







We spent Saturday kayaking the Monksville Reservoir, which is a huge horseshoe-shaped lake in between West Milford and Ringwood. We spent hours on the lake and even had a little picnic in our kayaks. It was so much fun and so relaxing. I wish I had pictures, but I was afraid the camera would get wet.

Later that day, Landon went fishing with Grandpa, a perfect time for photo ops and memories (at least for Mommy).

Then came Sunday and my FAVORITE (!!!) day of the year. It was our annual Applefest where our families get together drink wine and cider and pick apples. I have a blast every year and I'm so glad that we've kept up with this tradition for the nearly 10 years we've been doing it. And we were so lucky to have gorgeous, warm weather and clear blue skies.

Posing with big cuz! Waiting for Little Cuz to make his debut

Landon's favorite thing-soccer!

Our crew

Grandpa with his first born

Goofing around with Babcia

Adorable! 
Our annual family picture

Handsome just like Daddy
Picking his first apple


Walking the orchard

Working the big tractor

Adorable

Big apple bites

I can't say how much I love this one day every year. It just seems to be getting better and better, especially now that the kids are participating more. And next year, we'll have another baby cousin to add to the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment