About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

H&M Maternity Clothes

Label this under "jealousy"! I wish I was pregnant just so I could sport some pieces from H&M's maternity line. I never knew they had one until I was browsing their website tonight.

First, let me profess my love for H&M. They make CHEAP (!) and fashionable clothes. Whenever I want to buy something new for a night out, H&M is my go-to. They allow you to be trendy without spending an arm and a leg.

This maternity line is great. Maternity clothes typically make pregnant women look frumpy, hiding behind layers of flowy fabric. These, however, accentuate the bump but still allow you to look stylish!

Here are some of my favorites:
MAMA Sweater in Beige-$29.95


MAMA Jeans in Burgundy-$39.95

MAMA Top in Natural White-$17.95
While these particular favorite pieces of mine won't be around by the next time I'm pregnant, I'll have to keep H&M in mind when I'm looking for new bump-friendly clothes.

They also have some really adorable kids clothes too! One of my favorite of Landon's sweaters is from there.

Photos from HM.com

No comments:

Post a Comment