About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Fashion Friday-Lace for Fall

I used to have a thing against lace. When I was shopping for my wedding dress a few years ago, I told the salesperson I didn't want her to bring me anything with lace. I've since done a 360 with my stance on it. I'm totally gaga over it. It's so feminine and pretty!

I think it's a great look to roll into the Fall with. Because of the nature of lace, it's light and airy, so it works on Fall days that are still warm. 

I've had my eye on this dress ever since I saw it a few weeks ago. It's by Lauren Conrad's collection, LC, for Kohl's.

Kohls.com, regular retail: $60, on sale: $45

I absolutely love the color, "Everglade", aka teal. I think jewel tones are going to be really big this fall, and this particular jewel tone happens to be my favorite color!

I'll definitely be picking this dress up in two weeks when I have a coupon good for 20% off.

It can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment