About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, September 24, 2012

A Week in Our Lives-September 24th

Sorry for the lack of posts, but we were in CHICAGO!! And our hotel had no internet access, so it was a forced little break from blogging. 

But I'm excited to show you our pictures from Chicago. We left for Chicago on Friday morning.

on our way to Chicago 
As we got into the city, it started raining, which was a huge bummer. But I tried to make the most of it on a short walk around "The Loop".
Lots of rain on our first night, but it made for a pretty cityscape
The next day, it rained briefly in the morning, but then we had crystal blue skies for the rest of the day. We went to the Shedd Aquarium in the morning, walked a little bit around Grant Park and the Buckingham Fountain and then went off in search for some deep dish pizza.
Who knew Chicago looked like the Caribbean
Dolphin show at the Shedd Aquarium
Beluga whales!
"But Dad, I don't want to dress up like a penguin!!!"
Pretty aquarium shot 
Love and Marriage, Love and Marriage...
...go together like a horse and carriage.
Chicago deep dish...sorry, you have nothing on New York.
On Sunday morning, we walked around Millennium Park and around the Chicago River.
At the Millennium Park Amphitheater
The Bean!

Can you spot us?


We're dorks!
Landon finally gets a chance to run around
And then, in the afternoon, it was time for the main reason for our trip to Chicago...Dave and Eileen's wedding at the beautiful Cheney Mansion!
On the trolley
Happy Wedding Day!

Wandering around the Cheney Mansion
The Groom awaiting his bride




Landon was obsessed with the string quartet

Cutting the cake
Landon's dance with the beautiful bride


Our group
We had so much fun with Dave and Eileen and Kristen and Eric! And we absolutely loved Chicago! Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment