About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Summer Recap redo

When I posted my summer recap last week, of the things we had done as a family over the summer, one thing was noticeably missing: Fishing with Grandpa. Grandpa would not stand for this and since there are technically a few days left of summer left, there was only one thing we had to do...go to the lake and catch some sunnies! 

It was so adorable! Landon (aka Grandpa) set the bait and tossed the hook in. He (aka Bartek) reeled in two biggin's. In typical Landon fashion, he had to try to grab them as they dangled in front of him. 











Landon loved fishing with Grandpa and Daddy!

After the fishing, he had some adorable Grandpa time on the beach, running around, chasing each other  and skipping rocks on the water. Ahhh, the memories that you want to last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment