About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Week in Our Lives-February 18, 2013

Thank goodness for 3-day weekends! We've had two in a row and could really get used to it! 

After an entire week of a sick baby, Landon finally seems like he's getting back to normal. In the past week, we've been to the doctor 4 times! The first was for his 18-month visit, but then 2 sick visits and another visit for a shot later, hopefully he's done with the doctor for a while! 

On Saturday, we took advantage of our Groupon for a year-long membership to the American Museum of Natural History. We saw the Planetarium, North American Mammals, Ocean Life, Planet Earth, and Dinosaurs. When we weren't holding him up to the dioramas, Landon was sitting straight up in his stroller in awe. He loved the museum. Unfortunately, he fell asleep a minute before we got to the Dinosaur room. 

Landon's first NYC taxi ride
Contemplating the universe at the Planetarium
I wish you could see this better. Standing in front of a football field-size blue whale replica
The Woolly Mammoth!
Landon's really loving the dinosaurs....can't you tell?
Getting ready to take the ferry back home
On Sunday, we did our taxes! Yay for date night! But we are so glad they are done! It's a huge weight off our shoulders.

And today on our day off, we headed down to Bartek's parents' house. I'm pretty sure I haven't been down there since Christmas! I can't believe it's been so long! We had a nice, relaxing day and had the chance to catch a movie which seems so rare these days!

It was a great weekend for us. Hope you all had a lovely day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment