About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Week In Our Lives-February 25, 2013

It's been a pretty uneventful week for us. We tried to make the best of a gloomy, rainy day by driving around looking at houses we saw on Zillow and Trulia. We aren't quite ready to buy yet, but a girl can dream. So far it looks like we can't find anything in our price range for the specifics we are looking for. New Jersey is a tough place for real estate. It's quite depressing. There was one house we liked but the town it's in may be a little iffy.

On Sunday, I went out to brunch with some friends to catch up. Hudson Tavern in Hoboken has the best breakfast sandwich ever! Once I got home, I went into full Oscar prep mode. I made those delicious pretzels you saw yesterday. Finally when 8:30 rolled around, I plopped in front of the TV with my pretzel and a big glass of wine! Yum!

I don't have any pictures from this weekend, but I do have a video I shot tonight if Landon making the most of Laundry Day.



He loves throwing himself into the pile of laundry. It's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment