About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Week in Our Lives-January 22, 2013

It's been a lovely week for us. Having a long weekend to look forward is always good. Here are some pictures from our week!
Landon wanted to be on the couch all by himself. Such a big boy!
Making a bath time mural

On Saturday, I went to my cousin's wife's baby shower. It was lots of fun with a super cute theme, "About to Pop!" with lots of popcorn-related things. After the shower, Bartek and I were off to Broadway to see one of the final performances of Glengarry Glen Ross starring the unparalleled Al Pacino. It was a Christmas present from Bartek's family. I watched the movie before we went so I would know what it's about. It was great...very entertaining. So much more so than the movie. Pacino was hilarious as the old and flighty Shelley "The Machine" Levene, a salesman way past his prime. I'm so glad we got to see it before it closed!

On Sunday, we had my family come over to celebrate my dad's birthday and watch the Niners game! We had lots of tasty food and a delicious cake. The Niners crushed it and are headed to the Superbowl! Bartek is over the moon. 

Wyatt's taking in the game
Chocolate mouth!
The birthday boy!
 We had a great time!

On Monday, Bartek and I enjoyed the day off. We needed to get out of the house, but didn't want to be outside because it was so cold! So we went off to Palisades Mall and surprisingly didn't buy anything but lunch! But it was nice to just walk around. Palisades is so huge that it doesn't feel crowded at all. Landon loved having the freedom to walk on his own, without being strapped into the stroller.

It's supposed to be super-cold over the next few days....I hope we survive! The walk to and from work is pretty tough. My legs felt numb! But, the good thing about the cold is that we'll be skiing and snowboarding on Friday, so we're guaranteed to have some nice snow.

Have a lovely week!



No comments:

Post a Comment