About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

babyGap Peter Rabbit Collection

Gap just launched their adorable Peter Rabbit collection for babies and it something special! In collaboration with the Beatrix Potter estate they have some really cute clothes featuring Peter Rabbit and some of his other friends. 

They have this adorable bunny-eared sweater...

Peter Rabbit garter-stitch cardigan, $34.95


This super cute, gray one-piece pajama for boys and girls
Peter Rabbit intarsia one-piece, $39.95
This super sweet collared sweater for boys...
Ribbed shawl-collar sweater, $34.95
 I love the color of this dress and I'm a sucker for eyelets...
Circle Eyelet Dress, $36.95
 There is this super sweet flutter-sleeved tee for girls
Bunny Print Top, $26.95

This collection is so precious! I want to buy it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment