About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, January 14, 2013

The Past Few Weeks in Our Lives-January 14th, 2013

Since I've been MIA for the past three weeks, we have lots of catching up to do! So many things happened over those few weeks! Get ready for a photo bomb!

We had such a perfect Christmas. Landon is slowly starting to get it and by "get it" I mean he's interested in all of the Christmas decorations and loves opening presents. I'm sure next year will be filled with even more fun as he understands Christmas more and looks forward to Santa coming.

Checking out the Konopka's tree...looking for a good ornament to steal
One of Landon's favorite Christmas presents--a gingerbread train!
Lots of unwrapping!
"Check out my new wheels"
Christmas Day at the Bamond's
Wyatt's first Christmas! 
Oooooo a train set!
Finally opening his Christmas present from Santa--a brand new trike!

Testing out his new ride

After all the Christmas festivities, all of the Bamond's packed up and headed to Delaware to visit with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins. 

Playing with the big cousins. He loved it!
Dinner at the delicious Fins Restaurant in Rehoboth Beach 

Going for a dip in the pool 


We had such an amazing time in Delaware. I can't wait to go back! Spending time with family is such a blessing and I wish we could do it more often!

Last week, I went on a business trip to Florida. I go three times a year and it just for two days at a time but I can never get used to saying "bye" to my boys. Thank goodness for FaceTime. I could video chat with the guys just as Bartek was getting Landon ready for bed. It melted my heart when Landon waved to me and said "buh-bye". And Bartek really deserves the Father of the Year Award. He did so great with Landon all on his own!

Bartek had to work overtime this weekend, but when he came home on Saturday night, we donned our finest Niners gear and cheered on as they beat the Packers!

My handsome guys
Landon's onsies from last year don't fit anymore, so he wore my t-shirt during the game. It looked like a Harry Potter robe.
High Fives after a touchdown!
On Sunday, we tried to get Landon in the snow for the first time (since we had no snow last year). Poor little guy was petrified! He was holding on for dear life and bawling!




Kids at heart! 
So that has been the past few weeks in our lives. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Wishing the best for all of you in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment