About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, November 26, 2012

A Week in Our Lives-November 26th

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving. This year was a Bamond-Thanksgiving. We switch off every year between mine and Bartek's family. Unfortunately, they both live too far away to celebrate together. Here's some pics from our holiday.

Dad carving the turkey
Bartek and Landon in a turkey coma
Our beautiful and delicious desserts 
Facetiming with our family in Delaware
Matching Christmas PJs. So adorable
Family shot 
Bartek with his Godson, Wyatt 
An attempt at a Christmas photo
On Friday, Bartek and I had to part ways. We BOTH had our ten-year high school reunions. It was great to see everyone and catch up. 
The ice luge
Catching up with old friends
Friends for, like, a bazillion years
And then on Saturday, we had some more fun with friends going out in Morristown for our friend, Erika's birthday, but I don't have any pics because Bartek can't take non-blurry photos. 

Anyway, it was an incredibly busy, but super fun week in our lives. As Christmas is getting closer, it seems like our weekends are so full! It's an exciting time of year and I can't wait to get all of our Christmas decorations up.

No comments:

Post a Comment