About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wanderlust Wednesday-Delicious Orchards

If you are in or visiting the northern part of the Jersey Shore, a great place to stop for some delicious produce, homemade pies and lots of other prepared foods is Delicious Orchards Country Food Market in Colts Neck.

They have a section of homemade pies that looks just divine! If it weren't the weekend before Thanksgiving, when we knew we'd be indulging in LOTS of pie, we would have bought one ourselves. It's there, right when you walk in, to tempt you!

Proceed down through the store and you'll find what seems like miles of produce. Everything you can imagine is there. If we lived close by, you can bet we'd be shopping there every week to stock up on fruits and veggies. 


 Near the pies, stood a few tables of chocolate that really caught my eye. I cannot pass on chocolate!



We left with some of that chocolate, mozzarella and tomato salad, cranberry apple cider, gourmet chips and salsa, and delicious apple cider donuts! 

Delicious Orchards
320 Route 34 South
Colts Neck, NJ
Website
Open Tuesday-Sunday, 9:30 am-6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment