About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wanderlust Wednesday-Brookdale Dog Park

Brookdale Park in Bloomfield, New Jersey is one of my favorite parks. It's a huge park with tons of fields, a nice big playground and an awesome dog park. Coming from Hoboken, the land of tiny, grungy dog parks, when we found this one, Bailey barked with glee. Admittedly, we've only taken Bailey once or twice since Landon was born since it's never a good idea to bring a baby or child into a dog park. But we went this past weekend and I stayed on the outside of the fence with Landon. Bailey was so excited to be back.



There is nearly an acre of space for the large dog park and about half of that for the smaller dogs. Brookdale Dog park has tons of agility equipment: A-Frames, barrels, adjustable jump bars, and a ramp. It has a couple of water fountains, a time-out area for naughty pups and tons of seating for owners under shady trees.

This is definitely a must for any dog owners in the area who want to socialize their pups.

Address: Watchung Ave, Bloomfield, NJ. Once you are inside the park, follow the signs for the dog park.

No comments:

Post a Comment