About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blink and You'll Miss It!

Landon's first year seems to be moving so fast. I caught him standing up today! The first time I've seen it and the first time I got it on camera!!

He stood for the first time in daycare on Monday. I was so sad I missed it, but this time, I'm glad the camera was nearby!

When I had him in his crib while he was practicing standing up, I saw him staring at his play gym. I haven't taken it out in a while, so I set it up on the bed for him. I couldn't believe how big he looked in it!
Landon at 2 weeks

Landon at 8 months

And then, I figured I'd see how big he'd look in his bouncer. I stopped putting him in it about 2 or 3 months ago when he started leaning too far forward in it.

Landon at 1.5 weeks

Landon at 8 months

Look at him now! The bottom almost touches the floor!


Tomorrow, I'm going to get a picture of him in his bassinet now compared to him at 2 days old!

No comments:

Post a Comment