About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Eight Months Old!

Wow this month has flown by! I swear I just posted Landon's Seventh Month pictures! Landon has done so much in the past month. He now has four teeth. He says "mama" all the time, although it isn't really with purpose yet, more like he wants something. He's attempting to crawl. And today, for the first time, he stood up all by himself! He pulled himself up in his crib at daycare! My little man is growing so fast every day!




And this is my little man today doing his first successful attempt at forward motion/almost-crawling. He dragged himself forward a little on the floor! Usually he goes in circles or backwards



I can't believe how fast he's growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment