About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sweet Tooth Sunday-Nutella and Toffee Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Pour a huge glass of milk for these cookies, because boyyyy these cookies are sweet! I adapted the Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe with these sweet additions.



Nutella and Toffee Chocolate Chunk Cookies
2 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c (2 sticks) of butter, softened
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. almond extract (because I ran out of vanilla. If you'd rather just used vanilla, use 1 whole tsp)
2 large eggs
1/2 c. of Nutella
1 c. chocolate chunks
1/2 c. toffee bits

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.

In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and almond extracts until creamy.

Add eggs, one at a time, until incorporated.

Gradually add flour mixture. Add Nutella to this until its blended in.

Gently stir in chocolate chunks and toffee bits.

Drop 1 inch dough balls onto ungreased cookie sheet (leave plenty of room between cookies because these guys definitely spread!)



Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool slightly on pan and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.


Check out past Sweet Tooth recipes here:
Mini Key Lime Pies
Easter Carrot Cake

1 comment:

  1. OMG those look amazing - I love nutella! I must never, ever bake them.

    ReplyDelete