About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, April 9, 2012

My Favorite Baby Products, Continued!

Over the past few weeks, Landon has actually gone to bed at a (somewhat) normal time! Woohoo!

I owe it mostly to starting a night time routine. I pick up L from daycare. We take Bailey for a walk, during which I try not to let him fall asleep. Then he has some dinner, a little bit of playtime, a bath, and then a "goodnight" bottle. On the nights that the routine just isn't enough, I put him on our bed and play the "aquarium" for him. It's really called a soother, but I like "aquarium" better. It knocks him out in minutes!




It's similar to this one found at Toys R'Us. It plays music, flashes lights, and the little animals move up and down. It's like a TV for babies.
We got this soother for Landon for Christmas, but really, it's more of a present to us! It allows us to have some time for ourselves at night while Landon is peacefully dozing off to La La Land. Very highly recommended!

See my previous post on My Favorite Baby Products 

No comments:

Post a Comment