About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Like Mother, Like Son

It is so awesome when you see yourself in your own children. This is what I see of myself in Landon....


Sleeping with his butt in the air!!! I used to do this all of the time when I was a child. Over the past two weeks, Landon has been flipping from his back to his belly when he's sleeping and now he'll stick his tush right up in the air. It is so adorable and it reminds me so much of myself. 

When I asked Bartek what he saw of himself in Landon, he said whenever Landon giggles, he turns his head away and gets bashful. Bartek did that as a kid too. And he also said that he would rub his eyes a lot too. That is the number 1 sign of Landon being sleepy...rubbing his eyes. 

You definitely know that he's a product of the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment