About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Seven Months Old!

I can't believe Little Man is seven months old already! This month really flew by! He's so big now! Last Friday, he got his first tooth and today he went from sitting position to crawling position all on his own. Gotta cherish these moments because they are going by so fast





No comments:

Post a Comment