About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Next Steps

We are outgrowing our apartment. It seems so tiny now that we have so many baby things. Our coffee and dining tables are getting cluttered with baby toys, bibs, etc.

I guess it's time to start thinking ahead. There is a slight chance that when our lease is up at the end of June that we will have enough money saved for a down payment on a house. If not, we're moving in with you, Mom and Dad!

Bartek has finally got me hooked on Zillow.com. I even downloaded the app onto our iPad and it's incredibly addicting (notice that I'm posting after 1 am). It allows you to pull up a map of houses for sale in an area. If you zoom further in, you can see what other houses in the area have sold for.

This is the Android app, but you get the idea
Photo from Zillow blog

Now I just wish I had an iPhone so I could be portable with it! So, it looks like I will be spending the next three months scouring Zillow for our new house. I just hope I don't drive myself crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment