About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Summer Dreams

It was 70 degrees today in New York....it was amazing! Today's gorgeous weather has made me really excited for the summer to come. Having a young, curious baby is going to make the warm weather even better. There are so many things I want to do with Landon. Here's my summertime baby bucket list:


Building Sand Castles on the beach





Getting my "Sharky", Landon, a bathing suit with sharks on it and taking him to the pool to splish splash around



Running through sprinklers, or maybe breaking out the Slip N' Slide



Going to the Bronx Zoo 


Taking Landon fishing with his Grandpa and cousin Delainey


Buoy-throwing with Bailey (Landon will get a kick out of it!)

Enjoying the best Ice cream in the US at Bellvale creamery (my favorite is After Dinner Mint! Bailey's is vanilla)




Giving Landon watermelon and having the juice drip down his mouth


Watching fireworks on My Birthday Eve




There are so many things to look forward to!!


What do you love to do in the summer time?

No comments:

Post a Comment