About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Standin' Landon

Look whose growing up so fast! Landon's new thing is wanting to stand ALL THE TIME! He constantly wants to be working those leg muscles. Here he is, holding on to his crib all on his own!

 And now his butt is starting to get heavy.


Now he just needs to get crawling! He wants to so badly, but can't get the motion right just yet. It'll happen soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment