About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nude Baby Bumps

Elle.com
With Jessica Simpson being the latest pregnant celeb to bare all it got me thinking, do normal people do this?

Do people really find baby bumps beautiful?

When I was pregnant with Little Man, the last thing I wanted was to be photographed clothed, let alone in my birthday suit. I felt pretty gross-my face got chunky, my arms got chunky. Bare-bellied would have been grosser-swollen, veiny, pale...ewwww. And I was missing my coveted popped out belly button. All the other pregnant women I passed on the street had the cute pop, while mine looked like a donut hole!

The closest I got, in a photo, was here in a bathing suit.

Would you ever bare all?

And by the way, if pregnant women are going to go on magazine covers all bare-bellied, I think it's time for some sexy lingerie. I'm tired of the same nude pose trend Demi Moore made risqué in the 90's!

No comments:

Post a Comment