About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

In Memoriam: Mary Coremin

On Monday, my grandmother passed away after suffering a massive stroke two and a half weeks ago. My grandma will always hold a special place in my heart and I will miss her so much.

This is the last photo I have of her, taken when Landon was a month old in September.

And this is her holding Delainey in February 2010

Rest in Peace, Sweet Angel.

Obituary

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your loss. No matter how much you try to prepare yourself to lose a grandparent, it is still so devastating.

    ReplyDelete