About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First Family Vacation Photos!

I'm so glad we took advantage of the long weekend to have our first family vacation. Traveling with a 9-month-old is no easy feat. Besides all of the packing you have to do for every single scenario, you have to be prepared to be surprised by the unexpected. The unexpected being Landon's new found hatred for the car seat. Thank goodness there were two of us in the car, because I spent nearly the entire ride there and back in the backseat with Landon trying to distract him.

The unfortunate chauffeur of the trip
Landon, pre-car seat-hate




Some more of our favorite shots from vacation:

Landon chilling on my shoulders in a restaurant, but we were the only ones there, so it didn't really matter!


Mirror Lake from our hotel

Getting ready to go swimming for the first time

Holding onto Daddy for dear life

So tired from the scary pool

All of that shrieking really exhausted him

Landon will hate me someday for posting this, but I think it's adorable! Waking up  for his first hike!

I could just eat him up!

View of the mountains from the hotel

Almost to the top of Cascade Mountain

The official top!

Very accomplished!


Family photo at the top

What a cute little hiker-complete with his knit beanie

Loving his apple

Fun on the swings back in Hoboken

No comments:

Post a Comment