About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Favorite Baby Product-Munchkin Grippy Dots

When Landon transitioned from the baby tub to the "Big Boy tub", it was so scary for him. Every time he tried to reach for a toy, he'd slip on the bottom of the tub (don't worry, Mommy or Daddy were always there to catch him).

So I went to Buy Buy Baby on my lunch break one day to buy a bath mat. All of the mats they had were licensed products, which I'm not a big fan of. Since we share a bathroom with the little guy, I don't really want to wake up to Winnie-the-Pooh or Cars every morning.

But then I saw these Grippy Dots by Munchkin

Image from Munchkin.com



They come in a pack of six and each dot suctions onto the bottom of the tub. They are easy to remove if you have company staying over. But in all honesty, I haven't removed them once. I think they brighten up the tub which is welcome in the morning when I'm groggy and tired.

One of the dots even has a heat sensor that turns white when the water is too hot for baby.

I love this product. Now Landon happily plays in the tub, with no worries of slipping and sliding. He'll even stand because he's so confident in himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment