About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My First Pinterest Project!

I've been using Pinterest mainly for food gawking and finding recipes for delicious desserts, but there are some projects I've pinned too.

I know a lot of people make fun of Pinterest as a huge to-do list of things that never get done. But I'm here to prove them wrong! I've made something I found on Pinterest!


I'm so proud of myself for this. Not only is it a super-cute DIY, but also it helps me so much in my everyday life! As I've said before, Bartek and I are always in a dinner rut. At least an hour every Sunday is devoted to   figuring out what we'll eat for the week ahead. And it's always the same meals every single week! The little dinner idea-holder has a variety of different dinners to choose from. Now that I've made my menu board (found on this site here), I can flip through my stack of ideas and plan the whole week out before we head to the store. And because the ideas are printed on light cardstock, I can easily write up another recipe to be used again in the future.


Have you created any Pinterest projects at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment