About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Niece or Nephew? What'll It Be?

Yesterday was an incredibly exciting day in our family. It was the Gender Reveal party for my brother and sister-in-law! The third grandchild for my parents. Wow, they are really racking them up!

So is it a boy or girl?

Find out below...




I love the idea of a Gender Reveal party. We had one for Landon. It's a great way to still have that surprise element (shouting out "It's a Boy!") but still have time to prepare for the child you are having. And the great thing is being able to celebrate it with family!

Color coded decorations help with the theme
Yummy finger sandwiches
Tallying up the guesses makes it really fun! I think we were a little biased towards boy!  Everyone got to guess. Even Bailey had some input
Customary bump shot
The big reveal! Everyone also wore the color of the sex they guessed.
I love this shot! Pure family joy!
Happy family with a new baby boy on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment