About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Here Comes Trouble

Since I updated you last, Little Man has become a professional crawler. All he wants to do all day long is crawl.



He is so mobile, it's ridiculous. He crawls from room to room, barely taking any breaks and now our apartment has suddenly become very dangerous. Little Man's favorite place is the bathroom, standing next to the tub banging it with his hands. His second favorite place is by Bailey's bowls, sticking his hands in the water.

He loves going through Mommy's purse to see what goodies he can get his hands on. At one point, he was pulling the dollars out of my wallet and waving them in the air, screaming "Make it rain!" No, he wasn't. Not till he's 18. And not even then if I have anything to do with it.


We've got a wild ride ahead of us with this guy. He's already a handful!

No comments:

Post a Comment