About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nine Months Old!

Landon has really changed so much in the past month. He has such a personality now. He definitely inherited the "skutch" from my side of the family (I'm not sure if other people use this word, but it means purposely being a brat). So Landon likes to push our buttons by making us nervous with his standing or by pulling on his framed map above his changing table.

He's a daredevil now and pulls himself up to standing on the coffee table, dining chairs and his jumperoo. He's also a crawler and can make his way across the bedroom. He has six teeth, four on the top and two on the bottom. He says "mama" all the time and maybe he does know what it means, it's kind of hard to tell. Besides that, he babbles like crazy. Just like I said last month, he's really growing like crazy!




Eating pierogis for the first time
Showing off his Rutgers pride


Enjoying a beautiful day in the park with Daddy

Going into the big-boy bath for the first time

Hunting for Easter eggs
Eight Months Old
Seven Months Old
Birth to Six Months Old

No comments:

Post a Comment