About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Awesome Everyday Tips

Thanks to our new iPad (yay!) and the awesome Stumble Upon app, I found this great blog post about how to make things easier around the home.

25 Clever Ideas to Make Life Easier

My favorites are ...

  • using egg cartons to store ornaments (totally doing that this weekend)
  • using a bowl to make a homemade speaker for Bartek's iTouch
  • and using a straw to hull strawberries....especially since I just found my new favorite dessert here Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries. They are amazing!
If you haven't used Stumble Upon, I highly recommend it. I've found so many good websites and blogs using it. 

Happy App'ing 

No comments:

Post a Comment