About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Bad days

Ever have days where it seems like everything goes wrong? That was my day today.

From getting about an hour of sleep total (with my poor sick baby crying all night long), to talking to an incredibly rude receptionist at the pediatrician's office who cut me off at each attempt to explain why I was calling, to having a messed up paycheck (totally my fault, but seriously, got paid HALF of what I should have been paid!!!)

What do you do when things don't go your way?? How do you relax 
yourself? Calm your nerves?

I just want to curl up under my covers and take a nap. If I worked closer to Yelo Spa, I would totally indulge in a Power Nap on my lunch break
http://www.yelonyc.com/spa/yelo-treatments/powernaps/

Off to bed, my friends. Hoping for a much better day tomorrow. And maybe we'll get to play in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment