About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow Day...Finally!

Finally, the snow has come to the tri-state area! Besides that freak snow storm we had on Halloween weekend, we haven't had any snow here in Hoboken. But this is what we woke up to this morning! Yay! Not a lot, but I'll take it!



I've been looking forward to this for months. Especially since I bought Landon this super cute snow suit

It's reversible with a Yeti print on the other side. I love it! We had an early appointment with the vet, so little man got to wear it first thing in the morning. He was nice and warm and dry while we were getting pelted in the face with ice crystals. 

We didn't get to play in the snow today, but hopefully we get some more soon. Today was more a day of staying in and cuddling. And what is more cuddly than a just bathed upside-down baby.



Personally, the thing that I cannot wait to do is go snowboarding. It's been so long since I have. Last year I was pregnant and wasn't allowed to go and I had just bought a new board at the end of the previous season. I'm dying to use it! Hoping to go within the next two weeks!

Hope you all had a chance to enjoy the snow. What are your favorite snow day activities?

No comments:

Post a Comment