About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome!

Hello Everyone! 
I thought it would be good to start the new year off with a bang! Time to start a new venture for me: blogging! I'll need something to do while Bartek's off at class, getting all smart and stuff! Blogging may not compare to an MBA, but its a creative outlet and a chance for me to finally pursue something that I used to love doing: writing! 


Sure, I have a full-time job and I'm a full-time mom, but there's those few precious minutes every night where its time to unwind and take some time for myself. Usually that's around midnight, once the baby is finally asleep (we don't have a set bedtime!) and Bartek has passed out on the couch. Hence the name, Mommy 'Til Midnight. 


When you become a mom, you realize that there's just not enough time in the day. You need at least 5 hours more, uninterrupted, to get anything done. Sometimes its even challenging to squeeze in a shower. As I write this, Bartek says I look very pretty...."You brushed your hair, put real clothes on". Thanks hun!


I'm hoping this blog will be a way for me to stay sane, even if I can only take a few minutes a day to post something. 


New Year, New You, New Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment