About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Chrissi. I live in Hoboken, home of the "Cake Boss" and the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra. With my husband, infant son and extraordinary super-dog we are set to take over the world... of mommy blogging (Well, at least I'm trying...they are tagging along!) I love to bake and I share Sweet recipes I try every Sunday. I post every night (or at least I try to post every night!) around midnight. The only time, as a new mother, that I have to myself.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ridiculously Cute Baby Clothes

Gap has a super cute line of clothes out for babies right now called the Circus Collection. Look how absolutely adorable this is.
It's gender neutral too, so its great for mommies-to-be who don't know the baby's sex!

I love the graphics in this collection! It reminds me of the art of one of my favorite sellers on Etsy,  TrafalgarSquare. Her art is so gorgeous. I think it should be made into a children's picture book! I bought a few of her pieces on Zulily and am dying for them to deliver! It's not only for Landon, but also for me to hang up in my office, like this one.

Anyway, back to baby clothes. Landon has sooo many clothes. He really doesn't need me to buy any, but that doesn't keep me from browsing for him. Look how cute these would be together:


My boy certainly is going to be a preppy!

What are some of your favorite brands of baby clothes?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing?
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete